R3’s protection is unmatched. It’s fit, feel and function provide more than twice the ankle roll resistance at half the weight of other top braces.
- Anatomically and biomechanically designed
- Low profile, ultra lightweight, super comfortable
- Provides superior fit, feel and function in all shoes
- Allows full range of motion
- Three flex options
- Left & right ankle styles
R3 Ankle Brace
An ankle brace for every ankle, every sport/activity, every day on everybody that weighs under 250 pounds. Offered in S-XL.
R3 Pro HD
Heavy duty brace for bigger, stronger set subject to greater injury or reinjury risk. You weigh more than 250 pounds, or, need a higher level of protection for a previously injured ankle. Offered in S-XL.
For high impact concerns and use in exterior footwear applications for; military/special forces/paratrooper, law enforcement, mountain bike & motorsport racers, rodeo and others subjected to extreme conditions where greater than normal body forces can cause ankle injuries. Offered in Large & XL only.
This is a general guide, select the R3 Sport if you're unsure. If you need more data use the contact form to ask us a question.
If you have a previously injured ankle, data shows that it is more likely to be re-injured than an ankle that's never been injured. In this case, you may want to use a more resistant strut. If this guide shows you're in the R3 Sport range you may want to consider the R3 Pro HD for your previously injured ankle. This is contingent upon having regained full pain-free range of motion with zero or minimal residual pressure point pain. Use of a compression sleeve between your sock and brace is recommended for these conditions.
Protekt Motion and Renegade Sports Care Gear, LLC (Manufacturer) Product Warranty: on manufacturing defects or breakage for one year post purchase date. Normal wear and tear of straps and pads during product usage is not considered a defect and is not covered. Your sole remedy for any breach of this warranty is for Manufacturer to replace the affected goods or refund to you the purchase price of such goods. Unused items must be returned in re-sellable condition.
- MANUFACTURER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
- Limitation of Liability – Manufacturer liability with respect to any goods purchased by you hereunder will not exceed the price paid by you for such goods. In no event will Manufacturer be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, including without limitation, injury or lost profits, even if informed of their possibility.
- Product Selection – You acknowledge that, in deciding to purchase a particular product, you are not relying upon any advice given to you by Manufacturer. Manufacturer will not be responsible for your selection of a particular product and its appropriateness for the treatment of the intended users particular physical condition.
- Applicable law/jurisdiction – Any purchases by you will be governed by Colorado law, and you agree that any dispute arising out of the purchased goods shall be brought in the state or federal courts of Colorado and by purchasing any products hereunder you consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
Manufactured by: Renegade Sports Care Gear, LLC
Thornton, CO 1-800-997-7396